About Hotel Ganga Sadan in Haridwar
Ganga Sadan Haridwar is a Boutique hotel with 4 star Deluxe Room amenities, boasts of 14 Ganga facing & 4 non Ganga facing well designed rooms suiting the taste and needs of the guests.
The hotel Ganga Sadan is nestled on the Ganges river with private bathing Ghat in Haridwar, it offers an ambiance of peace & tranquility with breathtaking views.
Location of Hotel Ganga Sadan
Hotel Ganga Sadan is located just 1km before from Har-ki-pauri and 400 meters away from the Haridwar railway station.
Ganga Sadan is a boutique hotel with private bathing ghat located on the bank of the River Ganges. It offers accommodation in 14 Ganga facing Luxury & Premium Rooms and 5 Non - Ganga facing Superior & Executive Rooms.
All the guest rooms are equipped with luxurious amenities and services, such as air-conditioners, LCD TV with satellite box, intercom and direct dial telephones, fruit basket, cookies platter, mineral water, daily newspaper, electronic safe, and tea and coffee maker. The rooms also offer snack basket, WiFi connectivity and mini bar (nonalcoholic) on a chargeable basis. The bathrooms attached to each & every room, with most modern fittings have shower area, toiletries and 24 hrs running hot and cold water.
Dining in Ganga Sadan, Haridwar
The hotel Ganga Sadan has a rooftop restaurant Vue that serves multi-cuisine vegetarian food by the riverside and also has an in-room dining option.
The hotel has a massage Room, steam room, travel desk and the safe parking facility managed by the government. The hotel offers laundry service, airport and railway station transfers, Yoga classes, and taxi, guide and sightseeing services on request and on chargeable basis.
- Room Service 24 Hrs, Restaurant
- Taxi Services, Guide Service, Airport/Rlwy Stn Transfer
- Massage Centre, Laundry facilities
- Sightseeing, Yoga Classes
- Wifi Enabled, Doctor on Call
- Parking Facility, Travel Desk, Coffee Shop
Ganga Sadan Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||CP Plan|
|Luxury Room (Ganga Facing) (11)||6500|
|Premium Room (Ganga Facing) (3)||7500|
Cost Inclusions :
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Welcome drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Breakfast, Complimentary Fruit basket in the room on the day of Arrival
- Complimentary Cookies in the room on the day of Arrival
- Complimentary two mineral water bottles everyday
- Complimentary tea / coffee maker in the room
- Complimentary foot Or head massage once during the stay for a couple.
- Escorted visit to Har ki Pauri during Morning / Evening Aarti.
Taxes Payable : 7.42 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
GOVERNMENT RULE : For Indian National, Photo Identity Proof is mandatory at the time of Check in at all hotels. Foreign National must carry Passport.( with Valid Visa )
How to Reach Hotel Ganga Sadan in Haridwar
By Rail: Haridwar is well connected by railway networks with major destinations of India. Haridwar has excellent rail network with all important cities of India. Trains to Haridwar run on regular basis.
By Road: Haridwar is well connected with motorable roads. Luxury and normal Buses to Haridwar are available from ISBT Kashmiri Gate. Buses and Taxis to Haridwar are easily available from major destinations of Uttarakhand state. Haridwar is connected with National Highway 58.