About Pahadi House Hathipaon (near Mussoorie)
At Pahadi House Hathipaon, you will feel living admist the nature away from the crowded Mussoorie. It is the best place if you want the smell of pine trees to assault your senses, or cool mountain air to fill your lungs and the green meadows touching the blue skies to sooth your eyes, look no further.
If you are an author, a writer, a birder, artist or nature lover, you may want to stay longer. We have facilities for long stay at discount rates as well. At Pahadi House Hathipoan you can just laze around and take in the wonderful ambience, or take up early morning walks so you can watch the splendid sunrise that will be unlike any other.
|General Information About Hathipaon Home Stay|
|Number of cottages||3|
|Normal capacity per cottage||2|
|Extra People per cottage||1|
|Bedding charge for extra people (daily)||INR 1500|
|Check In||12 PM|
|Check Out||10 AM|
|Who manages this home stay?||Host-family|
Location of Hotel Pahadi House HathipaonPahadi House Hathipaon Homestay is located just 4 kms from Mussoorie.
There are 3 cozy rooms which are tastefully decorated with basic facilities.
Dining in Pahadi House Hathipaon, Mussoorie
Food is prepared fresh and only as per order and instructions. The rates are including breakfast. Meals are provided at an extra cost. Lunch for Rs 350 per person and Dinner for Rs 400 per person. Taxes have not been included in the rates for meals.
- WiFi and Internet, Heater, Hot shower, Bathroom ensuite
- Equipped kitchen, Parking available, Pets allowed
- Organic Farms, local food, village walk, culture exchange
Pahadi House Hathipaon Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Rates Per Night|
- Welcome drink on arrival, Deluxe Pahadi Cottage with attach washroom
- In-Room Tea/ Coffee maker& Cookies, Major meals – Breakfast & Dinner
- Complimentary use of recreational facilities, Complimentary Stay for 2 Children under 5 years.
- Village walk, morning walks, watching splendid sunrise
- Interaction with local people, Fruit and vegetable picking
Note:The above mentioned rates are not valid during Christmas & New Year, Long weekends, National holidays & festive period. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Payment and Bookings Terms
- All reservations are deemed tentative till an advance of 50% payment is received. The 50% advance payment is to be disbursed within 7 days of making a reservation.
- Balance Payment of 50% should be remitted two weeks prior to arrival.
- If the advance payment is not received within the specified time, the reservation stands cancelled.
- All payments are to be collected transferred to our bank accounts except any extras
- Family groups– Full and final payment on booking for confirmation of the trip.
Prior information of any change in the number of guests or cancellations is mandatory.
2 weeks in advance: 25% Cancellation charge
1 week in advance: 50% Cancellation charge
Less than a week: 100% Cancellation charge
How to Reach Hotel Pahadi House Hathipaon in Mussoorie
There are two ways to reach Hathipaon Home Stay:
Route 1: On the main highway from Dehradun to Mussoorie; As you cross BHATTA village, please look for a diversion on your left for HATHIPAON Once you take this left, we are on the HATHIPAON junction - that is approx 9 to 10 kms from the diversion. The road is not in great condition these days on account of repairs but is motorable though , in addition to being very beautiful due to the lovely tree cover throughout. Here you will pass ahead of the Nag Devta Mandir, keep going till you reach Hathipaon. It is a small place with only about 5 resident families and is at the junction to go towards the George Everest Point.
Route 2: Alternatively, you could drive upto Library chowk at the end of the Mall road, Mussoorie and then take extreme left towards The convent of Jeasus and Mary (known locally as weverlly School) and proceed to HATHIPAON. You could ask just about anyone for HATHIPAON and the locals would guide you. The road is in excellent condition and fully motorable unto our place. Look out for the diversion to the George Everest point and ask the locals as its a very small place.