About Barkot Char Dham Camps
The Chardham Camp Barkot lies on the route to Yamunotri. It is located 40 kms from Dharasu at an elevation of 1829 mts above sea level. Barkot is a picturesque place blessed by the splendours of nature.
The Chardham camp provides accommodation in the weather proof tents. The Chardham camps offer comfortable accommodation with comfortable bed, linen and study table and an attached bathroom. Snow capped peaks of the splendid Himalayan range is visible from Barkot, especially Banderpoonch peak. The unspoiled and placid surroundings of Barkot lure the travellers giving them a perfect start for their spiritual pilgrimage.
The Chardham Camp was introduced by the Leisure Hotels in year 2003. The Chardham camps are located at the most picturesque resort of the region with modern facilities. Set amidst the serenity of lush flora, a stay at the commodious hotel in Char Dham feels like you are living in heaven.
Leisure Hotels offer Char Dham Package with accommodation in their Char Dham Camps. Here is the list CharDham Camps: Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Uttarkashi Char Dham Camp, Barkot Char Dham Camp, Harsil Char Dham Camp, Guptkashi Char Dham Camp
Location of Hotel Barkot Chardham Camp
The CharDham Camp is located at Barkot, about 40 kilometres from Dharasu and en route to Yamunotri. Distance route from Barkot - Sayanachatti (29 kms) - Phoolchatti (13 kms) - Yamunotri (5 Kms trek)
The Chardham Camp in Barkot offers well furnished tents with attached washroom and modern amenities. The interiors of the rooms have been created in such a way so that it can match the mood of its charming romantic surroundings. Each of the rooms has an attached bathroom with hot and cold running water.
Dining in Barkot Chardham Camp, Barkot
The Chardham Camp in Barkot serves multi-cuisine dishes made from fresh and organic vegetables. The restaurant offers mouth watering food which adds charm to our stay at the heavenly place. Indulge yourself in the luscious food served by the expert chefs at The Chardham Camps.
- Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury-tents (16’ x 12’)
- Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water, Multi cuisine dining facilities
- Hot water bottles as sun down service, Guided visits to the shrine
- First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders, Escorted walk and visits to nearby areas
- STD / ISD conferencing facilities at the camps
- Well structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses, etc
Activities at Barkot Chardham Camp
The Camp provide a number of recreational activities which has a traditional and cultural display as well.
- An enchanting cultural evening in Yamunotri with folk dances of Rawai (a place near Yamunotri)
- An evening aarti by a local priest at Joshimath
- Short walks and bonfire in Gangotri Valley
- A picnic lunch at Chopta and a trek to Tungnath
- A traditional welcome with a steamed towel awaiting you on your arrival at the camps
Barkot Chardham Camp Tariff Rate Card
|The Chardham Camp, Barkot (Yamunotri)|
|MAP Plan||AP Plan|
|Till 25 June 2016||3750||4000|
|Till 31 Aug 2016||1800||2000|
|Extra Bed 5 - 12 Years||1100||1400|
|Extra Bed 12+ Years||1500||1800|
Taxes Payable : 12 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
- Christmas & New Year Packages will be updated soon.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount from the guest/ their representative travel agent or tour operator at our Office only.
- All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Tariff for Foreign Nationals/ NRIS are on request.
- Check Out Timing- 1100 Hrs; Check In Timing- 1300 Hrs. If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- However following deductions would be levied:
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.