About Hotel Apical Resort in Jungalia (Bhimtal)
Apical Resort is a Jungle resort, situated at a height of 6000 feet from sea level, Junglia Gaon (8 KMs from Bhimtal) had remained un-explored to nature lovers, Rich & green Dense forest of Pine & Oak Trees, full of greenery & wild animals around, famous river Chaffi flows through valley hills. There are small tracts of cultivated lands and fruit orchards etc. in between the forests in this region near Apical Resort.
Junglia Gaon in Nainital Hills is known for its serene and lovely climate and picturesque land-escape and beauty. Apical Resort scenic Valley, forested hills, Snowy Mountains, green lush land meadows that makes place really a paradise for tourist.If you are peace lover and want a home stay away from the crowded Nainital then this is the best place for you.Why should you stay with Apical Resort, Jungalia:
- Low cost with all basic Amenities,
- Homely Atmosphere
- Away from Hustle & Bustle of Public
- To Rest, Relax & Rejuvenate
- Serene & Lovely Climate
- Picturesque land escape & Beauty
- Few minutes trekking to Snowy Himalayan View
- An approachable distance to all Tourist places
- Homely Food on affordable cost
- An experience to stay in jungle
Location of Hotel Apical Resort Jungalia
There are double bed rooms in Apical Resort with balcony, with panoramic nature views from each room. There are total 7 rooms, 3 on Ground Floor and 4 on First floor. The resort also provide dormitory for bigger groups and students.
Dining in Apical Resort Jungalia, Bhimtal
An about 100 years old Hut is beauty fully converted in a neat & clean airy dinning area with its ancient look. Homely food is served, hygienically cooked (Veg and Non Vegetarian food) is available in the Apical Resort.
- Independent Balconies, Veg / Non Veg/ Kumaoni Food
- Hotel transfers (charged extra)
- Multi channel Television, Intercom in each room
- Hot & Cold water, Free Parking, Western Closet with Jet
- Panoramic View from Every room, Power Backup
Activities at Apical Resort Jungalia
- Horse Riding, Camping, Paragliding, Kids playground
- Trekking & Hiking, Rock climbing, Bon Fires & Barbecues, Bird watching
- Indoor Games: Carom, Chess, TT, Ludo
- Boating & Sailing, Nature walks
- Out Door Games: Cricket, Badminton, foot ball
Apical Resort Jungalia Tariff Rate Card
Latest Rates On Demand
Cost for groups is not a direct multiplication. Cost per person of group can be more or less depending upon the length of stay, number of person & types of activity required.
1. On Length of Stay & Number of rooms booked.
2. Off Season Discount: 25%
10th Jan to 31 March & 15 Jul to 15 Sep.
How to Reach Hotel Apical Resort Jungalia in Bhimtal
Junglia Gaon is well connected with the nearest town ie. Bhimtal through ZIG Zag hilly drive & well dammar road, one enjoys beautiful view all the way gifted by Nature, on way to Apical resort at Junglia Gaon. From Bhimtal drive on road to paragliding. Once you have reached paragliding, Junglia gaon APICAL is Just 4 Kms. Ahead, on other side of hill.