Mountain Club in Bhimtal is surrounded by dense oak forests stretching out for miles from the door of the Club. Bhimtal is famous for its beautiful lake, which is larger than the Naini Lake in Nainital. It is situated at an exclusive location which is undisturbed by external factors. Ideal place for bird watchers, nature enthusiasts and photographers. There are many soft trekking trails from the resort premises.
Over 300 species of birds in this region and 500 species of butterflies can be seen in the Bhimtal region. Mountain Club is a heritage property which was renovated to accommodate the tastes of guests retaining its old world charm. A beautiful conference hall, tree-top restaurant and open bonfire area combined with the tranquil atmosphere. Enjoy Survival trekking trail to Malvatal and also for night treks.
Location of Hotel Mountain Club Resort
Accommodation in Mountain Club Bhimtal gives you a home away from home feeling. The interiors of the room are a blend of nature and modern world. Relax in the elegantly furnished rooms or suites. All the rooms are fully furnished with comfortable beds, dressers, wardrobes, writing tables, coffee tables with seating, refrigerators and spacious bathrooms with tubs and modern fittings. The Mountain Club serves a total of 19 rooms.
Dining in Mountain Club Resort, Bhimtal
The restaurant of Hotel Mountain Club serves with multi-cuisine delicacies.
- Multi-cuisine dining with a delectable spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indoor restaurant /Unique tree top deck, Conference hall for 80 pax.
- Refrigerator, Cable TV, Intercom, Laundry, Conference Hall
- Boating/Kayaking, Open bonfire area, Evening barbeque snacks on request.
- Badminton court, table tennis, carom, board games and mountain bikes.
Activities at Mountain Club Resort
- "Survival trekking" trail to Malvatal.
- Climbing area nearby, Ideal terrain for night treks, Resort land available for setting up obstacle courses/treasure hunts.
- Paragliding at 4 km away, Forested lakes of Sattal a short trek away, Water bodies at Sattal for aqua activities (team rowing. Kayaking, etc.).
- Fishing with permits on catch and release system, Butterfly and insect museum next door.
- Conference hall of 4500 sq. ft.
Mountain Club Resort Tariff Rate Card
|Room Types||EP Plan||AP Plan|
|Luxury Studio||4000 + 5%||6600 + 5%|
|Luxury Suite||6000 + 5%||8580 + 5%|
|Extra Person||990 + 5%||1900 + 5%|
|Child (5-12 years)||990 + 5%||1400 + 5%|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Hotel Mountain Club Resort Packages
Packages in Bhimtal Mountain Club Resort
2 Nights Package
||3 Nights Package|
|Luxury Studio (MAP)||11000 + 5%||15400 + 5%|
|Luxury Studio (AP)||12100 + 5%||17050 + 5%|
|Extra person||3800 + 5%||5700 + 5%|
|Child 5-12 years||2800 + 5%||4200 + 5%|
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Package Includes :
MAP: Morning Tea, Breakfast, Dinner
AP: Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- Early check in and late check outs will be chargeable at extras @ Rs 1000/- per room on double occupancy; extra meals chargeable as actuals
- The Booking / Reservation shall be confirmed from the Corporate office, New Delhi/Head office Ramnagar only after the receipt of full payment in advance
- The resort reserves the right to deny accommodation to a guest in the absence of a valid confirmation voucher issued from the reservations department
- Any additional night will be charged on pro-rata basis
- Resort has right to revise / suspend any tariff / package offered at any point of time and can refund the advance received
- The resort management is not responsible for early check outs or late check ins due to weather and road conditions; there will be no refund for packages booked in this case
- Pets not allowed in the resort premises
- Drivers and attendants accompanying guests will be charged at extras as applicable for lodging/boarding in the resort premises
- STD/ISTD/local calls, room services and laundry bills will be settled individually at the time of check out
How to Reach Hotel Mountain Club Resort in Bhimtal
The nearest Airport to Bhimtal is Pant Nagar Airport situated at a distance of 58kms. The Nearest Railway station to Bhimtal is Kathgodam situated 30kms from Bhimtal. Trains are frequent to Kathgodam as it is the gateway of Kumaon region. Buses and Taxis are available to Bhimtal from major parts of northern cities of India. Bhim Tal is well connected with motorable roads connecting major cities and towns of Uttarakhand state.
Important to note: All private vehicles can drive to the doorstep of Mountain Club. However buses of 27 seater capacity or more cannot negotiate the last stretch of forested road leading up to Mountain Club from the main road at the lake. In case of groups arriving by bus,you can avail of the pick up and drop facility at nominal charges provided by the resort.