About Back To Nature Camp in Alchona (near Bhimtal)
There is an abundance of natural beauty and solitude around the Camps as it is situated away from the crowded cities in Alchona Village. It is a perfect adventure weekend getaway for your family. You can even work at our farm or at the cowshed or take part in many adventure activities or do nothing and relax.
Things to carry:
- Clothing as per season. Jacket / Sweater (during Nov - March)
- A hat or cap, Sunscreen Lotion, Sunglasses, Towel
- Flashlight with extra batteries is a must
- Comfortable walking shoes / sneakers
- Floaters, Personal toiletries and medications.
Note: There is NO ELECTRICITY in the camps, thus no TV and no other electronic items.
Location of Hotel Back to Nature Camp
Tents in Back to Nature Camp are comfortable with proper bedding to make your stay relaxing.
There are Toilet Tents which are neat and hygienic separate indian/western toilet tents with flush and running water. Separate bathing tents with buckets, mugs and running water.
Dining in Back to Nature Camp, Bhimtal
There is a kitchen area which is spacious and hygenic tent equipped with modern kitchen facilities. All buffet meals are served in common dining area.
Activities at Back to Nature Camp
- Doing Nothing mode - Relax at the view point and enjoy the joy of doing nothing.
- Bird Watching - Please visit this link for a picture gallery
- Paragliding - Fly like a bird in tandem with trained instructors (at an extra charge).
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Jumaring, Flying-fox, River Crossing, Swim in the Pond
- River and Jungle treks - from short to long treks, Nature Walks, Night Walks, Village Visits
- Evening bonfire, Work at the farm, Work at the cow shed
How to Reach Hotel Back to Nature Camp in Bhimtal
By Car (road): Drive yourself to the camp from Delhi (approx - 300 Kms). Depending on the traffic situation, it can take you 6 to 7 hours to reach the camp from Delhi.Kathgodam station is approximately 1 hour drive from the camp and you will find many cabs available.