About Back To Nature Camp in Alchona (near Bhimtal)
There is an abundance of natural beauty and solitude around the Camps as it is situated away from the crowded cities in Alchona Village. It is a perfect adventure weekend getaway for your family. You can even work at our farm or at the cowshed or take part in many adventure activities or do nothing and relax.
Things to carry:
- Clothing as per season. Jacket / Sweater (during Nov - March)
- A hat or cap, Sunscreen Lotion, Sunglasses, Towel
- Flashlight with extra batteries is a must
- Comfortable walking shoes / sneakers
- Floaters, Personal toiletries and medications.
Note: There is NO ELECTRICITY in the camps, thus no TV and no other electronic items.
Location of Hotel Back to Nature Camp
Tents in Back to Nature Camp are comfortable with proper bedding to make your stay relaxing.
There are Toilet Tents which are neat and hygienic separate indian/western toilet tents with flush and running water. Separate bathing tents with buckets, mugs and running water.
Dining in Back to Nature Camp, Bhimtal
There is a kitchen area which is spacious and hygenic tent equipped with modern kitchen facilities. All buffet meals are served in common dining area.
Activities at Back to Nature Camp
- Doing Nothing mode - Relax at the view point and enjoy the joy of doing nothing.
- Bird Watching - Please visit this link for a picture gallery
- Paragliding - Fly like a bird in tandem with trained instructors (at an extra charge).
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Jumaring, Flying-fox, River Crossing, Swim in the Pond
- River and Jungle treks - from short to long treks, Nature Walks, Night Walks, Village Visits
- Evening bonfire, Work at the farm, Work at the cow shed
Back to Nature Camp Tariff Rate Card
|Adults (13+)||2200 per person per day|
|Children below 5 years||No Charge|
|Children between ages 6-12 years||1600 per child per day|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Cost Excludes :
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beverages, Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any extra services or meals / snacks not mentioned above, Transportation costs, Travel insurance
- Drivers/Maids accompanying guests can be provided accommodation and food at an extra charge of Rs.750/- per person per day.
Hotel Back to Nature Camp Packages
2 Nights Special Package in Back To Nature Camp Bhimtal (3rd Night Free)- For Facebook Friends
|Package Cost||Rs 3600/- per head|
- 3 nights stay on sharing basis
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunchs, 2 Dinners
- Activities includes Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Jummaring, Flying-fox, River Crossing, Nature Walks, Swimming in the natural Pond
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Package Excludes :
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any extra services or meals/snacks not mentioned above
- Transportation costs, Travel insurance.
- 1 Extra Breakfast: Rs 150/- per person
- 1 Extra Lunch Rs 250/- per person
- 1 Extra Dinner Rs 350/- per person
- Driver/maid - meal charges – Rs 500 per person per day
- Limited time offer. Offer not available on group bookings.
- Package cost will be applicable irrespective of the age of the guest excluding infants upto 2 years of age.
- To avail this offer, please click on this link and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BackToNatureCamp
How to Reach Hotel Back to Nature Camp in Bhimtal
By Car (road): Drive yourself to the camp from Delhi (approx - 300 Kms). Depending on the traffic situation, it can take you 6 to 7 hours to reach the camp from Delhi.Kathgodam station is approximately 1 hour drive from the camp and you will find many cabs available.