About Camp Shaama in Naamik Valley (Near Munsiyari)
Camp Shaama is a wildrift base camp in the famous Naamik valley. The camp is different from a weekend gateway camps and visitors need atleast 3-4 days to fully enjoy and explore Wildrift Camp Shaama.
The camp offers a perfect place to intensify your heartbeat by the adventure of the himalayan mountain with a trek into the Ramganga valley and ends at Namik glacier. Explore the countryside of the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand by the just walk through the village and even try some hands in the harvesting organic vegetable in the fields. Trek to nearby famous Shiva Temple to attend an annual fair or spend a camp night near the waterfall, Camp Shaama provides numerous activities in the Namik - Ramganga Valley.
Why to choose Wildrift Camp Shaama near Munsyari- Get close to Kumaon village and culture
- Enjoy fishing in river thats comes from a glacier
- Try mountain biking at its best
- Trek to the Munsiyari or go beyond
- Spend a night near a beautiful waterfall inside a camp
- Join annual village fair at Shiva Temple
- Harvest some fresh vegetables at the village and even cook your meal.
Location of Hotel Wildrift Camp Shaama
Wildrift Camp Shaama is located at a hill-top in Gyandhura village (Shaama) at about 50 km from Bageshwar.
The camp provides Stone Huts which are warm in cold weather. There are toilets and bathing facility available at the camp.
Dining in Wildrift Camp Shaama, Munsiyari
There is a kitchen in the camp serving Indian and Continental cuisines. Guests will be delighted with some delicious Kumaoni cuisines as well.
Activities at Wildrift Camp Shaama
- Village Tour, harvesting at farms, Trekking, Mountain Biking, Fishing
Wildrift Camp Shaama Tariff Rate Card
|Duration||All Meals Cost Per Person|
|1 Day (Only Morning)||Rs 2500/- per person|
|2 Days||Rs 3800/- per person|
|Child (6-12 years) per day||Rs 1250/-|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Cost Excludes :
Extras: (if applicable)
- Paragliding @ Rs. 3,500/- per person per flight
- Internal Jeep transfers
- Barbeque snacks @ Rs. 175/- per person per night.
The above costs do not include:
- Transport / transfer costs. (can be organised by Wildrift at actuals)
- Alcoholic / aerated drinks.
- Insurance cover
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Drivers/maids/servants can be provided accommodation and food at an extra charge of Rs.1000/- per person per day.
How to Reach Hotel Wildrift Camp Shaama in Munsiyari
Camp Shaama is at a distance of 50 km from Bageshwar. Bageshwar is well connected by road with neighbouring cities/towns like Almora, Nainital and Haldwani. Delhi is 400 kms from Bageshwar and buses from ISBT Delhi are available. Kathgodam Railway Station is the nearest rail connectivity to Bageshwar located at a distance of 155 kms. Nearest airports are Pantnagar Airport and Delhi Airport located at 180 kms and 400 kms respectively.