About Camp Saat Tal in Sattal (Near Nainital)
A perfect laid back holiday destination, Wildrift Camp Saat Tal is much more close to seven lakes in the Kumaon hills of Uttarakhand. Setup as one of the first adventure camp in this scenic region in 1993, Saat Tal Camp is now become a attractive fun camping weekend destination nearest to Delhi and close to Nainital.
Located at a moderate height of 1350 mtrs, Camp Saat Tal has all seven lakes in the viscinity. These natural water lakes are Ram Tal, Sita Tal, Lakshman Tal, Hanuman Tal and Garur Tal; two are seasonal - Sookha Tal and Biyun Tal. Saat Tal Camp provides numerous adventure activities in the lakes all round the season. In the lakes , campers will enjoy Kayaking, Rowing, Fishing and even swimming in the clear lake waters. Away from the crowds of the hill station, just enjoy beautiful birds with our experts or panoramic sunrise, sunset from the camp only.
Camp Saat Tal remains open all round the year for visitors.
Location of Hotel Wildrift Camp Saat Tal
The camp offers only American Safari tents and cots, mats, sleeping bags will be provided by the camp. There are western toilets and bathing tents in the camp as well.
Dining in Wildrift Camp Saat Tal, Sattal
The kitchen in the camp serves Indian and Continental cuisines with some exotic local Kumaoni dishes as well.
Activities at Wildrift Camp Saat Tal
- Bird Watching, nature trails, village tour, Rappelling,Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Kayaking
- Swimming, Waterfall splash, Soccer, cricket on dry lake bed
- Night trek & swimming, Volleyball and other team building games
Wildrift Camp Saat Tal Tariff Rate Card
|Duration||All Meals Cost Per Person|
|1 Day (Only Morning)||Rs 2500/- per person|
|2 Days||Rs 3800/- per person|
|Child (6-12 years) per day||Rs 1250/-|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Cost Excludes :
Extras: (if applicable)
- Paragliding @ Rs. 3,500/- per person per flight
- Internal Jeep transfers
- Barbeque snacks @ Rs. 175/- per person per night.
The above costs do not include:
- Transport / transfer costs. (can be organised by Wildrift at actuals)
- Alcoholic / aerated drinks.
- Insurance cover
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Drivers/maids/servants can be provided accommodation and food at an extra charge of Rs.1000/- per person per day.
How to Reach Hotel Wildrift Camp Saat Tal in Sattal
Wildrift Camp Saat Tal near Nainital can be reached by road via Nainital (22 kms) or directly via Kathgodam (22 kms). Nearest railway station is Kathgodam Railway Station and nearest airport is at Pantnagar airport at a distance of 53 kms. From Delhi, one can reach Camp Saat Tal in 7 hrs by road.