About Hotel Pandey Lodge in Munsiyari
Pandey Lodge and Restaurant is one of the famous budget deluxe hotel in Munsiyari. The hotel provides the dashing views of Himalayas with forest of oak, deodar, rhododendron and pine. Every corner of the hotel offers a different view of its surroundings.
One can get a glimpse of the Himalayas in one direction, the terraced fields and the village houses in yet another direction. Get best facilties at affordable cost in Munsiyari Pandey Lodge Hotel. The hotel is famous for its warm hospitality. Come enjoy your stay in Munsiyari.
Location of Hotel Pandey Lodge
Hotel Pandey Lodge is located in the Main Munsiyari, just 2 minutes walk from Bus stand, Post office and Munsiyari Market.
The rooms in Pandey Lodge are categorized as Double Bed Deluxe, Double Bed Semi Deluxe, Standard Room and Ordinary Double bed room. All the rooms have attached washrooms and have snow capped Himalaya views.
Dining in Pandey Lodge, Munsiyari
There is multi-cuisine restaurant in Hotel Pandey Lodge. You get delicious food from experienced staff. Indian, Continental and Kumaoni food is served at restaurant.
- Hot and cold running water, Colour TV, Telephone, Heater arrangement in winter season
- Power backup (night time only), Laundry service, Doctor on call,
- Car rentals, Bonfire, Car parking, Safe deposit at reception
- Trekking Guide, Travel Desk, Bonfire on request
Activities at Pandey Lodge
- Snow Skiing, Paragliding, Bird Watching, Trekking, River Rappelling
Pandey Lodge Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Types||EP Room Only|
|Double Bed Deluxe Room||1500|
|Semi Deluxe Room||1050|
|Dormitory (per bed)||450|
|OFF Season Discount (1 Jan - 14 Mar, 1 July - 14 Sept)||Upto 50% OFF|
Extra Bed Charges : 100
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- 60% of the tariff has to be paid in advance in order to make reservation.
- Government Taxes as applicable.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Child Below 7 Years sharing parents bed would not cost you extra.
- Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
How to Reach Hotel Pandey Lodge in Munsiyari
The nearest Railhead is Kathgodam at 278 kms from Pandey Lodge. By Road - Munsyari is connected through metalled hill roads with all the major towns in the area.
It is 612 km from Delhi and 288 km from Nainital, 190 Kms from Binsar, 208 Kms from Ranikhet, 192 Kms from Jageshwar, 98 Kms from Chaukori and 129 Kms from Pithoragarh. The most convenient way to get here is to drive from Delhi, via Haldwani - Almora.