Beehive PG College

Courses OfferedBEd, BCA, BSc, MSc
Institute LevelCollege
Established2002
AffiliationHNB Garhwal University
StateUttarakhand
DistrictDehradun
CityDehradun, Uttarakhand
AddressBeehive City, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

Beehive (PG) College, one of the premier institute of northern India. Beehive college is affiliated to H. N. B. Garhwal University Srinagar, Uttarakhand set in 2002, is unique and has become a centre of excellence, base for scholarship and high quality professionally oriented education, research, training and consultancy.

For the attainment of its objectives, the college blends the expertise, insight and experiences of both its highly competent core faculty and visiting faculty drawn from the industry and academics. The students from Beehive have a good understanding of multiple disciplines and exhibit strong commitment. The values and ethos they posses are their biggest strength.

Beehive has a conducive learning environment with a course curriculum that's a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge which is not only contemporary in approach but also relevant to industry.

Intensive student interaction with the industry, summer training with leading companies and specialized placements cells ensure that our students enjoy a distinct advantage in employment in reputed organizations. We fully realize the importance of close linkages between academia & industry, and regularly conduct seminars and workshops that bring the two together for the benefit of our students.

Affiliations of Beehive PG College Dehradun:

Beehive College of Advance Studies is associated with the following competent authorities for offering the best quality education:

Courses offered in Beehive (PG) College Dehradun

Beehive College of Advance Studies offers different UG and PG courses and the list of courses offered by the college is given below: 

Under Graduate UG Courses:

Post Graduate PG Courses:

In addition to these courses, the college is also planning to introduce Master of Education course.

Beehive PG College Admissions

Admissions Eligibility Requirements:
For seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education course, candidates must be graduates in any discipline, while for Biotechnology and physiotherapy courses, they must have completed their 10+2 with not less than 50% of marks in biology, chemistry and physics subjects. For BBA course admission, candidates must have completed their 10+2 in any stream of education, while for B. Sc (IT) and BCA courses; they must have studies mathematics as a subject at the 10+2 level. For admission to the M. Sc courses, candidates must have completed their B. Sc in appropriate discipline with not less than 55% of aggregate marks.

Admission Procedure:
For admission to the different courses offered by the Beehive College of Advanced Studies, candidates must appear for the Beehive National Aptitude Test conducted by the college. Out of the total number of seats for each course, 70% of seats will be based on this test, while remaining 30% of seats will be filled on first-cum-first –serve basis and personal interview. Admissions to the different courses offered by the institution are done purely on merit basis.

How to apply:
Candidates can register themselves by download the online application form from the website of the college. Filled in application along with DD for an amount of Rs.600 drawn in favor of the college payable at Dehradun should be submitted to the college either in person or through post to the address of the college given below. Even candidates can get the application form and prospectus from the office of the college on payment of Rs.600 in cash.

Facilities in Beehive College Dehradun

Posted by: eUttaranchal/ Rashmi Bisht
Contact Address of Beehive PG College for 2021 Admissions, 2021 Results and other Information related Exam Dates 2021
Beehive City, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Dehradun
Uttarakhand
+ 91 - 8126266666,+ 91 - 81262 44444
+91-135-2698809
contact@beehivecollege.com
https://www.beehivecollege.com
Beehive PG College Photo
Beehive PG College
Related Articles