Uttaranchal Institute Of Technology

Arcadia Grant, P.O : Chandanwari Prem Naga,r Dehradun 248007, Uttarakhand, India
Uttarakhand Technical University
BTech, MBA
Uttaranchal Institute Of Technology

Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (UIT) is located in Dehradun near the Indian Military Academy(IMA) was setup in June 2006 in Dehradun, with the aim of providing quality education in the field of Engineering and Management in Uttarakhand. The institute provided B. Tech and Management courses.

Vision of UIT Dehradun

Approval and Affiliation in Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (UIT)

Uttaranchal Institute of Technology Undergraduate Courses
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) 4 years course. Approved by AICTE Ministry of HRD, Government of India & Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (Uttarakhand).

Uttaranchal Institute of Technology Management Courses
Approved by AICTE Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi & Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (Uttarakhand).

Uttaranchal Institute of Technology Departments

Courses in Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (UIT)

Engineering Branches B. Tech in UIT

Post Graduate Course in UIT

Admissions in UIT Dehradun

Registration Form for B Tech:

Registration Form for admissions in MBA:

B.Tech 4 years full time

UIT offers 6 streams of engineering, Undergraduate Program and post graduate MBA program. Admission for each of these programs starts in July each year. At present we have 6 streams of Engineering sanctioned and approved by the AICTE and affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.

Eligibility Criteria: All seats are filled through AIEEE Ranking conducted by CBSE , New Delhi. The State Counseling Board of Uttarakhand, conducts counseling for 85% seats (which comprises 50% against Uttarakhand seats and 35% all India seats) on designated date, time and place.

Admissions to Management Seats

The counseling for these seats is held in the Institute itself after the counseling to 85% seats is completed by the State Counseling Board. . The remaining 15% seats are management seats for which admission is done by the management on the basis of merit of AIEEE rank.

The 15% seats allotted to management include 5% seats for NRI (Non Resident Indian) students. NRI seats are offered to those students who have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Computer Science from Examination Bodies situated outside India, which are considered equivalent to class XII standard by the Association of Indian Universities

Facilities in UIT (Uttaranchal Institute of Technology)

The Institution has the state-of-the-art infrastructure which comprises Labs, Work Shops, Library, Class-rooms, Computer Centre and highly qualified and competent faculty for our students.

The intellectual assets of UIT are its team of distinguished educationists  and facilitators who make tireless efforts to attain near perfection in imparting knowledge.

Placement Facilities in UIT – Uttranchal Institute of Technology

Placement Cell has been setup in Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (UIT) and first batch will be ready for placement in 2012-2013. Placement officer, Training officer and career counselor are working in creating linkage with leading industries of the country for industrial training of our student and their campus placement.

Appointed a Career Counselor and a Placement Officer having Industrial linkage.

Links with leading industries in the state and outside state under process.

Medical Assistance in UIT

Institute of Technology (UIT) takes the responsibility to care for the welfare and the health of the students. For this purpose all students of UIT are covered under compulsory medical insurance by National Insurance Company Ltd. Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The students are entitled with various medical and hospitalization facilities.

Location of UTI Dehradun

Uttaranchal Institute of Technology has idyllic surroundings, situated among the greens and the unpolluted flora of the Shivalik hills. The breath-taking beauty of the location of UIT has been enhanced by the gracefully slithering river Aasan on its western side and imposing Shivalik Hills on northern side.

UIT is 36 kms from Jolly Grant Airport, 10 kms from the Railway Station and 15 kms from Bus Terminal (ISBT)

Posted by: eUttaranchal/ Rashmi Bisht
Contact Address of Uttaranchal Institute Of Technology for 2024 Admissions, 2024 Results and other Information related Exam Dates 2024
Arcadia Grant, P.O : Chandanwari Prem Naga,r Dehradun 248007, Uttarakhand, India
Dehradun, Uttarakhand
0135- 2772135 , 2771170 , 2773531 , 3241097

Add School or College

If you run a school or college (located in Uttarakhand) or you would like to suggest a school or college, please provide the details below. The listing of schools or colleges is Free!

You may also like

Related Articles
Uttarakhand Schools