About Forrest Resort in Rajaji National Park
Forrest Resort in Rajaji National Park is spread over 10 acres and emanates luxury and affluence clubbed in the ambience of wilderness. This wildlife resort promises to invigorate and sustain the enduring buzz of encountering adventure and its actualization. You can get the chance to enjoy the blissful pristine of the natural habitat interspaced with the tranquility of the surroundings at this resort.
This luxurious Forrest resort amidst the thick lush green forest is interspersed with the majestic Ganges and other water bodies. The serene environment calls for an experience to be one amongst ferocious tigers, swift leopards, solitary bears, creepy cobras, deers and chattering monkeys.
Note: The FORREST, RAJAJI is operational between Oct - May.
Leisure Hotel is the most popular and leading hotel chain of Uttarakhand, having hotels, resorts and camps in all the major tourist destinations.
Here is the List of Leisure hotels: Corbett Hideaway Resort, Corbett River View Retreat Resort, Corbett Hideaway River Lodge Resort, Naini Retreat in Nainital, Ramgarh Himalayan View Retreat, Kausani Sun n Snow Inn, Kashipur The Manor hotel, The Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel in Haridwar, Ganga Lahari in Haridwar, Forrest Resort in Rajaji National Park, Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Uttarkashi Char Dham Camp, Barkot Char Dham Camp, Harsil Char Dham Camp, Guptkashi Char Dham Camp, Aloha on the Ganges - Beach Camp Rishikesh
Forrest Resort has 20 well-appointed superior swiss cottages tents set in the background of rustic environs providing opulent and intimate memorable experiences. The cottages provide simple pleasures in life - emanating a healthy comfortable stay.
The cottages have attached toilet and bath with running hot and cold water. Provisions of intercom and tea coffee makers are also available. Electric blankets and hot water bags are also provided at the resort to restore the warmth of the place.
Dining in Forrest Resort, Rajaji National Park
At hotel Forrest keep your taste buds busy with the Indian, Continental and Kumaoni Cuisines. Especially prepared by our chefs, the food served is a sumptuous mix with special emphasis on the aroma and freshness of the produce. Pamper yourself at the Gole Ghar an open air restaurant which gives you a provincial yet elegant dining experience
- Attached Bath, running hot and cold water, 24 Hrs Power backup, Telephone in each room
Activities at Forrest Resort
- Jeep Safari, bird watching, nature walk, village walk
Forrest Resort Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Special Offer 1 Night (CP/MAP/AP)|
|Validity||1 Oct 2016 - 15 Apr 2017|
|Luxury Cottage Tents||5500/6500/7500|
|Child 5-12 Years||1000/1250/1500|
|Above 12 Years||1300/1600/1900|
The Special Offer also includes
- Accommodation for 01 night /02 days, Meals as per the Plan
- Welcome drinks on arrival, Fruit Baskets & cookies on arrival
- Tea/coffee maker in the room
- Transfers to the camp from Kodiya village 4 WD Jeep/ Canter
- Wild Life movie, Bird watching session with the Naturalist
- Cycling Trails, Evening Fun Activities
- 30% on extension night at Ganga Lahari in Haridwar
|THE WILDNERNESS / ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE|
|No. of Pax||1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person|
|JEEP SAFARI (Indians)- including transfers,Safari,entrance fee||2900||2900||3200||3500||4000||4200|
|JEEP SAFARI (Foreigners)- including transfers,Safari,entrance fee||4800||4800||5750||6750||8000||8500|
Rock climbing & Rappelling
|375 per person|
|Rafting - 16 kms (02-06 pax) including Transfers, Rafting||6200|
Taxes Payable : 12.5
Tariff Validity : 15 Apr 2017
(Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- Christmas & New Year Packages will be updated soon.
Terms & Conditions:
- If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
However following deductions would be levied:
15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival - 50% of the total package cost.
30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.