About Wildrift Paragliding Camp in Ranikhet
The campsite is 12 kms ahead of the Ranikhet town on the road leading to the Goluchina region. Locally called as Daan Kurhi, the highest house in the valley is more than 100 years old. This traditional stone house is situated at the edge of a dense oak forest and offers various types of stay options to suit your taste and budget, from spacious American safari tents to smaller trekking tents or a leisurely stay in a recently renovated old stone house in the village.
The primary reason which brings people to this camp is that they want to fly. The take-off point for Paragliding overlooks a wide valley floor, thus providing an extremely safe site for Paragliding for beginners. You may choose the simple thrill of a tandem flight, or actually learn to fly solo from experienced pilots.
Paragliding Season - September to March
Location of Hotel Wildrift Ranikhet Paragliding Camp
Ranikhet is easliy accessible from Delhi (8-10 hours) and you can also plan a weekend getaway for the simple thrill of a Paragliding tandem flight with a qualified pilot. The camp is 351 Kms from Delhi, 101 Kms from Kathgodam Railway Station.
Accommodation is provided in American safari tents, smaller trekking tents.
Activities at Wildrift Ranikhet Paragliding Camp
- Tandem paragliding rides, Jungle treks & night camping
- Mountain bicycling trail, Kite making & flying, Rock climbing, Rappelling
Wildrift Ranikhet Paragliding Camp Tariff Rate Card
|Duration||All Meals Cost Per Person|
|1 Day (Only Morning)||Rs 2500/- per person|
|2 Days||Rs 3800/- per person|
|Child (6-12 years) per day||Rs 1250/-|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Cost Includes :
- All Meals on Full Board - veg / non-veg, Accommodation on sharing basis in American Safari Tents/ Mountain Lodges
- Facilitation of the programme as per itinerary, Tea/ Coffee/ Refreshments
Cost Excludes :
Extras: (if applicable)
- Paragliding @ Rs. 3,500/- per person per flight
- Internal Jeep transfers
- Barbeque snacks @ Rs. 175/- per person per night.
The above costs do not include:
- Transport / transfer costs. (can be organised by Wildrift at actuals)
- Alcoholic / aerated drinks.
- Insurance cover
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Drivers/maids/servants can be provided accommodation and food at an extra charge of Rs.1000/- per person per day.