About Hotel Sahaj in Ranikhet
Hotel Sahaj Ranikhet is one of the jewels in Queens Land, Ranikhet. A 2 star hotel is best place to spend your holiday in this hill station of Uttarakhand. The hotel can serve you as an ideal lounging facility for travellers as well as tourists. The hotel is perched on the slopes of the himalayas, with terraces and balconies for guests to sit and enjoy the ice clad hills of Kumaon.
The property has made quite a name for itself by its past records of affordable accommodations and top end hospitality. What makes this hotel distinguished among its contemporary 2 star establishments is the fact that its surrounded by lush green naturally blessed landscape which is a natural tourist attraction. Some of the famous tourist destinations in and around Ranikhet are Kumaon Regimental Center, Binsar Mahadev, Upat Kalika Temple, Jageshwar Temple etc which are some of the world renowned must visit sites.
Location of Hotel Sahaj
Sahaj Ranikhet is situated in Majkhali, Ranikhet in Village Naini on Almora-Ranikhet highway. The hotel is 9 km from Ranikhet and major distirict which are famous tourist spots include Nainital (55 kms), Almora (78 kms), Jageshwar (79 kms), Pithoragarh (160 kms), Binsar (67 kms), Kausani (61 kms).
The hotel prides itself for providing well maintained, hygienic, and spacious and mood soothing rooms. The rooms are classified under 3 categories as Premium, Deluxe and Standard which are placed under different tariff rates based on the facilities and services the room is equipped with. The guest may opt for any of these categories according to respective budget and personnel requirement. The rooms are equipped with LCD, attached bathroom with 24 hour hot and cold water, prompt room service, etc.
Dining in Sahaj, Ranikhet
The hotel has an in house multi-cuisine restaurant, famous for its great taste in local cuisines of Kumauni delicacies that will leave you with taste that you would crave again and again. The well trained and dedicated catering staff aims to serve clean and healthy food to their guests with great and indigenous taste that is a rarity in todays money centric restaurant industry as it gives you the taste of home cooked food.
- Spacious Rooms, king size beds, LCD , attached bath with 24 hour hot and cold water, ceiling fans, intercom facility with prompt room service, in room dining ,etc.
- Multi cuisine restaurant serving Indian, continental and special mouth watering Kumauni food with home cooked non artificial taste.
- Laundry service at reasonable rates, doctor on call, parking facility, dormitory and food arrangement for drivers, nature guide, travel desk, trekking and adventure activities arrangement, panoramic sunset view from the hotel, local sightseeing packages (Chargeable)
Sahaj Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type||Tariff||Extra Bed|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
- All tariffs include a welcome Tea/Drink.
- Meals: Rs 500/- per person, Child 300/-, Single Meal 250/-
- Season: 11 May To 5 July , 13 Aug. To 16 Aug. & 20 Dec. To 10 Jan
- Mid Season: 1 April To 10 May & 1 Oct To 30 Nov
- Off Season: Rest Of The Year.
- Off Season discount 30%
- Mid Season discount 20%
How to Reach Hotel Sahaj in Ranikhet
By Road :
Hotel Sahaj Ranikhet is 9 km from Ranikhet and is 25 minutes away from Ranikhet in Naini village
By Air :
Nearest airport is at Pantnagar which is 106 Kms from Ranikhet. From here, either board a taxi for Majkhali, Ranikhet or board a bus from Pantnagar to Ranikhet and then a taxi to Nani vilaage.