About Camp Kyari Syat in Corbett National Park
Experience the true wildlife in the Wildrift Camp Kyari in small Kumaon village, Syat. On the foothills above Kotabag at the boundary of Jim Corbett Park, Camp Kyari Syat is located at an height of 2800 ft perfectly to explore wildlife adventures at their best.
Organic farm provides next meal by harvesting raw vegetable directly from the farm. Guests have the opportunity to have body surfing over village canal, swim in the river pools, rock climbing or rappelling down a waterfall. Explore the jungle and nearby villages with expert guides and ride the mountain bike in the river valley.
Camp Kyari is open for guests from 1st October to 30th April.
Things to bring at the Wildrift Camp Kyari Syat
- Adequate winter clothing along with shorts, swimwear, track pants, sweat shirts
- Walking shoes, Sandals, water bottle, caps, binoculars, sunglasses
- Torch, backpack
Location of Hotel Wildrift Camp Kyari, Syat
Camp Kyari is located at Syat village near Kotabagh overlooking Baur river valley. The camp is situated on the boundary of Jim Corbett National Park.
The camp offers its guest American Safari Tents which will be on sharing basis. Mats, cots, sleeping bags will be provided in the camp. There are toilet tents in the camps.
Dining in Wildrift Camp Kyari, Syat, Corbett National Park
There is a kitchen in the camp serving Indian, Continental and local delicacies as well. Fresh vegetables direct from Organic farm is used for cooking meals. Guest can try harvesting at the organic farm.
Activities at Wildrift Camp Kyari, Syat
- Swimming in river pool, Volley Ball playing
- Rock Rappelling down a waterfall, Biking
- Tyrolean traverse over a valley, Trekking
- Body surfing in village canal with life jackets
- Harvesting at Organic farm
Wildrift Camp Kyari, Syat Tariff Rate Card
|Duration||All Meals Cost Per Person|
|1 Day (Only Morning)||Rs 2500/- per person|
|2 Days||Rs 3800/- per person|
|Child (6-12 years) per day||Rs 1250/-|
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016
Cost Excludes :
Extras: (if applicable)
- Paragliding @ Rs. 3,500/- per person per flight
- Internal Jeep transfers
- Barbeque snacks @ Rs. 175/- per person per night.
The above costs do not include:
- Transport / transfer costs. (can be organised by Wildrift at actuals)
- Alcoholic / aerated drinks.
- Insurance cover
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Drivers/maids/servants can be provided accommodation and food at an extra charge of Rs.1000/- per person per day.
How to Reach Hotel Wildrift Camp Kyari, Syat in Corbett National Park
By Road: Wildrift Camp Kyari in Syat village can be reach via Ramnagar by road covering a distance of 30 km. Ramnagar is well connected by road to nearby major cities like Delhi, Haldwani, Nainital. From Ramnagar, drive on the Kaladhungi Highway and take Pawal Garh Rd from the Bail Padav Crossing to reach Syat village (Kotabagh). Jolly Grant Airport and Delhi IGI Airport are the nearest airports located at 200 kms and 264 kms respectively.
By Rail: Nearest railway station from Camp Kyari is Ramnagar 30 kms and an easy for tourist to get an access to the camp.