About Camp Carnival in Kanatal
Camp Carnival in Kanatal is situated at a height of 8,500 feet, in Mussoorie hills (near Dhanaulti), tucked away in the midst of deep forests of oaks. Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination near to Delhi. Kantal Camps is a great place to relax one the best weekend destination. Listen to the birds chirping in the forest. Look at the lusive snow capped Himalayan peaks peeping through the trees. Kantal Camps are the best Camps to stay at lowest cost. You can stay in Kantal Camps If you are planning your travel visit to Dhanaulti, Chamba, Thangdhar, Tehri or Mussoorie.
Key Features of Camp Carnival in Kanatal:
- Only 300kms far from Delhi and 100 Kms from Haridwar Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination.
- Serving exotic cocktails and liquors with Bar-B-Que.
- Bonfire is focal point for the evening entertainment with Light Music.
- Adventure Sports Activities, Game Play (We have Large Playground) and Team Building Activities.
Events- Huge DJ nights (full pitch Hi-Fi DJ setup with Laser Lights and Flashers) on special Order.
What makes our camps different from Normal Tents?
Camp Carnival is tucked away in the midst of deep forests of oaks. We have inventory of 60 Camps. Each camp has attached washroom with running water facility. We provide 24hrs. supply of electricity with an adequate back up facility. Apart from the beautiful location, Campsite consists a large play ground area in which anyone whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities.
Location of Hotel Camp Carnival
There are 40 Swiss luxury camps of 12/12 in size in Kantal Camps. Each camp has attached washroom with running water facility. We provide 24hrs supply of electricity with an adequate back up facility. Apart from the beautiful location, camp Kanatal consists a large play ground area in which anyone whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities.
Dining in Camp Carnival, Kanatal
Kantal Camps have multi cuisine kitchen which serves tasty North Indian, South India, Chinese, Garhwali food in Dining tent, Tasty food is main USP of Camp Kanatal. Food served at camp carnival is hygienically prepared. Food menu consists of both veg/non veg meals and constantly adapted as per guest profile and preferences. All meals are served in buffet style. Branded mineral water available at the camp.
Dining Room: Dining is an interesting affair in separate and spacious tents in buffet form. Full course vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffet meals are served. Delicious and multi cuisine dishes- Indian, tandoori are prepared by trained chefs.
-24 Hour Electricity, Hot and Cold water and facility.
Activities at Camp Carnival
-High Rope Activity Course : Burma Bridge, Commando net, Double Rope Bridge, Cat walk, Rope ladder, Commando crawl, Tarzan swing, Mowgli walk, Pole Climbing, Tire Crossing, Balance Beam
-Adventure Sports Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Valley Crossing, Burma Bridge, Parellel Rope, Commando Net
-Ground Sports Activities - Volley Ball, Football, Basketball, Badminton, Cricket
-Team building activities depending on team strength and interest
-Forest walk, River Rafting at Rishikesh arranged on demand.
Hotel Camp Carnival Packages
Rs 1800 for 1N/2D (APAI) - Per Person on Twin Sharing
- Accommodation: In Swiss Camps in Kanatal.
- All meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, Dinner.
- Adventure Sports Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Valley crossing, Burma Bridge, Commando net, Parallel Rope, Zig-Zag, Balance Beam.
- Ground Sports Activities: Volley Ball, Football, Bad-Minton and Cricket etc.
- Team Building Activities: According to Group strength and interest.
- Indoor Games: Card, Chess, Tambola and Carom etc.
- Other Activities: Bone Fire with light music.
(All activities are subject to the weather conditions)
Package Validity : 31 Mar 2016
The meals will be served on buffet style (Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian) as per the schedule.
Breakfast : Toast, Butter, Jam, Stuffed Parantha, Dahi, Pickels, Omelet, Eggs.
Lunch : Three Dishes, Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles, Dahi and Sweet dish.
Eve. Snacks : Tea/Cofee with Assorted Pakoras & French Fries.
Dinner : Three Dishes (one dish can be non-vegetarian), Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles and Sweet dish.
Extra Meal Charges (if any): Lunch INR 250/-, Dinner INR 250/-, Breakfast / Evening Veg. Snacks INR 150/- net inclusive of taxes. Any Non-Veg. dish addition other than the provided menu, will be chargeable INR 200/-.
Bottled mineral water and cold drinks will be charged as per MRP.
One DJ Night (with extra cost of INR 10000/-)
Bar-B-Que (with extra cost of INR 250/- for 1+1 & INR 350/- for 2+2, per person)
- Forest entry ticket of INR 20/- per person will be paid directly at campsite by the client for adventure activities.
- Child below 5 years of age complimentary without extra bed.
- Child aged 6-12 yrs will be charged 50% of the Package cost with extra bed.
- Bus/Cab Staff (Driver & Helper) will be chargeable INR 100/- per meal and will not be served in Buffet, they will be served food separately and if they are having in buffet, it will cost INR 150/-per person on each meal. They will not be accommodated in Camps.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking will be confirmed after getting 50% of total package cost, which is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- Rest of the payment has to be made week before the departure date.
- Any meal skipped by the client side, will not be adjusted in the Package and it will not affect the total Package cost.
- Exchange Voucher must be carried by client and will be handover to Camp Manager at site at the time of check-in.
- Total Decided Package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the no. of Pax.
Before 45 days of arrival, there will be 10% cancellation charge.
Before 30 days and within 44 days of arrival, there will be 25% cancellation charge.
Before 15 days and within 29 days of arrival, there will be 50% cancellation charge.
Within 14 days of arrival there will be 100% cancellation charges.
How to Reach Hotel Camp Carnival in Kanatal
Kanatal Carnival Camps are situated at Kanatal. Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination near to Delhi with variation in temperature from 4C to 25C during summers. Camp Carnival in Kanatal is 70 Kms from Dehradun and Rishikesh, 17 Kms from Chamba and just 12 Kms from Dhanaulti. Tehri Dam is 28 Km from camp site, and Mussoorie 42 km from Camp in Kanatal.
Kanatal Camps is 300 Km from New Delhi via Rishikesh. Drive time 7-8 hrs depending on the traffic conditions. Via Dehradun - Mussoorie, Thangdhar is 340 Km. Another option is to travel by train to Haridwar and from there its about 100 Km.