About Himalayan Eco Lodge in Jayalgarh Near Srinagar
As the name suggest Himalayan Eco Lodge is environment friendly camp located on the banks of Alaknanda river at Devprayag - Srinagar Road. The pleasant and relaxing ambience will make you feel more close to the mother nature. Surrounded by the lush green trees, Himalayan Eco Lodges is a riverside camp and an ideal retreat from the hustle bustle of daily life to enjoy memorable moments with your loved ones. Situated far from the noisy and polluted city yet it is easy to accessible.
The spectacular view of lush green Himalayas, the mild cool breeze, the splashing rapids of river Alaknanda, provides a relaxing yet thrilling experience which will last forever. To keep you amused by an elevated variety of adventurous activities or by spending a pleasant evening reading book on the river side, H.E.L has got everything for you.
Other Himalayan Eco Lodges or Camps of HEL in Uttarakhand are HEL Jayalgarh (Srinagar), HEL Sursingdhar (New Tehri), HEL Viraatkhal (Chakrata), HEL Byasi (Rishikesh), HEL Auli, HEL Kund (Chopta), HEL Ghangria (Valley of Flowers), HEL Harsil, HEL Mori (Purola).
Location of Hotel Himalayan Eco Lodge
Located on bank of Alaknanda river on National Highway 58 in Jayalgarh 95 Km ahead of Rishikesh on Devprayag-Srinagar Road. Srinagar town is at 12 kms from the camp. Tehri Garhwal, Srinagar, Khirsu, Pauri, Chandrabadni and Devprayag are the few nearby places to visit.
The camp has 12 Deluxe Swiss cottage tents with en-suite washrooms, running hot water that is provided through solar water heaters. These are large Swiss cottage tents are of 12' x 12' size and well furnished with all human comforts. Room amenities in the tents includes beautiful wooden furniture, comfortable queen size beds, coffee table, relaxation chairs, luggage storage etc. Each tent has a private sit-out to enjoy your morning tea or evening snacks.
Dining in Himalayan Eco Lodge, Srinagar
Variety of cuisine is served in a large Dining area constructed on the riverside. It is also used for banqueting. Enjoy the delicious food admiring the riverside view of Alaknanda. Barbecues are also arranged around the bonfire at the camp. Complimentary refreshment is also provided including morning tea and evening tea/coffee with snacks.
- Swiss style weather proof tents, attach bathroom with running hot/cold water
- Conference and Banquet facility, Bonfire evenings with light music, Riverside restaurant
- 24x7 electricity and generators for backup, Books and magazines, in house music and video library, Games like chess, carom, beach volleyball, cricket etc
Activities at Himalayan Eco Lodge
- Adventure activities : Rock Climbing , Rappelling , Bridge Slithering , Mountain Biking (Cycles) , Valley Traverse , Rafting on Bhagirathi, Alaknanda and Ganga , Kayaking & Duckie Rides , Cliff Jumping & Body Surfing , Overnight Camping on Pristine Beasghat & Maletha beaches
- Other Activities : Community Program, Angling (Permission Reqd.), Cycling , Scavenger Hunt(for Groups), Village Interaction , Yoga & Meditation sessions (For Groups) , Cookery Classes on Local Cuisine , Easy River Floating Trips.
- Day Hikes : Hishria Khal ; Kanda Temple ; Chandarbadni Temple ; Jayalgarh Choparia (Via Forest) ; Jayalgarh Maletha (Via Forest) ; Janasu to Bagwan
- In House activities :Carom Board , Chess , Cards , Ludo , Scrabble , Stargazing , Slide shows on local places of interest
- Sightseeing : Khirsu ; Chandrabadni ; Devprayag ; Pauri
Himalayan Eco Lodge Tariff Rate Card
|Extra bed (Adult)||1650|
|Extra bed (child)||1100|
-Rafting on Alaknanda: Rs. 1000, Rock & Rope Activities: Rs. 150 per activity, Kayaking: Rs. 400, Mountain Biking: Rs. 600 (45 min) / Rs. 1000 (90 min), Trekking guide: Rs. 100 per person (minimum of Rs. 1000)
-Breakfast: Rs. 200, Lunch: Rs. 350, Dinner: Rs. 400
-Cocktail Snacks: Rs.175 (1+1)/ Rs.300 (2+2)
-13.5% VAT extra
Taxes Payable : 12.4 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Cost Excludes :
- Any transport (including activity transfers))
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
Hotel Himalayan Eco Lodge Packages
|Duration||Rates (per person)||Includes|
|1 Nights/2 Days||3100/-||Accommodation for 1 night, Meals (Lunch to Breakfast), 1 Rafting trip, Rope Activities, Trekking|
|2 Nights/3 Days||5400/-||Accommodation for 2 nights, Meals (Lunch to Breakfast), 1 Rafting trip, Rope Activities, Trekking|
|2 Nights/3 Days||6000/-||Accommodation for 2 nights, Meals (Lunch to Breakfast), 2 Rafting trip, Rope Activities, Trekking|
Package Validity : 31 Mar 206
How to Reach Hotel Himalayan Eco Lodge in Srinagar
Journey to the camp: The best way to reach here recommends a combination of train/air and road travel .
By Rail : The closest railhead to the camp is Haridwar (116 Km) and a number of trains connecting Haridwar to different parts of the country. One can follow www.indianrail.gov.in for train details and www.irctc.co.in for online reservations.
By Air : For air travel, the nearest airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (108Km) and is well connected to major parts of the country by numerous airlines.
The camp is situated on NH58 in Jayalgarh. From Rishikesh, Haridwar you can hire a taxi to reach the camp. Vehicles are arranged by the camp from Haridwar, Delhi and Dehradun on request.