About Sattal Birding Lodge in Sattal
Sattal Birding Lodge offers five Swiss cottage tents with en suite facilities. The place is excellent for birding and nature treks. Apart from the abundance of natural beauty around you, the camp organises a lot of fun and action.This birding lodge is flanked by pine and oak forest. It is an ideal place to stay for nature lovers, birders, adventurer and photographer. There is a lot that you can explore whole staying at Sattal. For those looking for a more laid back holiday, you can laze with a book or a pair of binoculars to spot a variety of exotic Himalayan birds.
Some Important Notes on Sattal Birding Lodge:
- The campsite is part of the rugged terrain and the tents are connected to each other with a small stony path.
- No Televisions, No generators in case of power-cut
Location of Hotel Sattal Birding Lodge
Sat Tal Birding Lodge is situated in a small village of Bhaktyura overlooking a wooded valley. It is perched at an elevation of 4,400 ft above sea level at a distance of 4 km from Sat Tal in Nainital district.
Sattal birding lodge served only 5 deluxe tents with utmost care ensuring comfort to the guests. The tent overlooks a dense and intriguing wooded valley. The tents have sanitized bathrooms with modern fittings. The rooms are comfortable and have tastefully done interiors with a sitting area.
Dining in Sattal Birding Lodge, Sattal
The Sattal Birding Camp has a well furnished kitchen where one can avail the services of our accomplished cook.
- Each tent is twin bedded with a western style toilet, hot shower (on order)
- Meals on fixed menu basis, A refrigerator
- Doctor on call, Railway station pick up and drop
- Taxi Hire, Guide for birding, short treks and nature walks
Activities at Sattal Birding Lodge
- kayaking, fishing and swimming in crystal clear lakes,
- Rock-climbing and treks through dense jungles past hidden villages and waterfalls
- Games and barbeques complete the outdoor experience
Sattal Birding Lodge Tariff Rate Card
|Room Types||EP Plan (Single/ Double) Per night|
|Swiss Luxury Tents (5)||2000/ 2500|
|Extra Child between 5-12 years||25% of above cost|
|Child above 12 years||35% of above cost|
Extra Bed Charges : Rs 500/-
Taxes Payable : 10 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
Terms and Conditions for all tariffs
- All tariffs are in Indian currency and are exclusive of all taxes.
- The meals can be ordered in the restaurant at the camp.
- Children under 5 years of age Free
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- To and Fro transportation can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Bird Guide will be provided on request at an extra charge
Cancellation rules for the above tariff
- Less than 15 days before arrival date
- No Refund - Less than 20 days before arrival date
- 60% Refund - Less than 25 days before arrival date
- 75% Refund - No Refund in case of road block, accidents, snow fall, no show etc.
- 50% of the total refundable amount (as per the above policy) will be released within 30 days of cancellation and the balance 50% will be adjusted into the future bookings.
How to Reach Hotel Sattal Birding Lodge in Sattal
By Road Delhi: 7 hrs. from Delhi & 18 kms from Nainital
Delhi- Hapur by pass - Gajraula - Moradabad by pass - From this point, where Moradabad by pass terminates, take "U" turn to left towards Moradabad city, travel 2 km, then take right turn, this is the road going to Corbett, travel 7 km, take right turn to go to Tanda - Tanda - Darial - Bazpur - Shafakhan - Kaladunghi - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Bhimtal - Sattal ( 325 KM )
By Road from Corbett: Corbett (Ramnagar) - Kaladunghi - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Bhimtal - Sattal ( 85 KM )
By Road from Ranikhet: Ranikhet- Khirna Bridge - Bhowali - Sattal ( 50 KM )
By Road from Lucknow: Lucknow- Bareilly - Baheri - Kichha - Lalkuan - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Bhimtal - Sattal ( 390 KM )
By Rail (Nearest Railhead): Kathgodam (29 kms)