About Camp Nirvana in Guptkashi
Camp Nirvana Guptkashi is located at an altitude of 1319 meter. Gupkashi offers a panoramic view of the Mandakini valley below, Chaukhamba, Mandakini Darshan, Badrinath, Neelkanth, Ukhimath and the snow ranges of the Kedarnath atop ahead. It is a major town before Gaurikund with services and facilities of a post and telegraph office, banks, a hospital, a police station and eateries.
Location of Hotel Camp Nirvana
Camp Nirvana is situated 33 kms from Rudraprayag, towards Kedarnath. Excursions from Camp Nirvana Guptkashi: Few of the excursions are Kedarnath, Ukhimath, Chopta, Badrinath, Auli, Joshimath, valley of flowers, Hemkund Sahib.
Few of the facilities available at our Camp Nirvana Yamunotri:
- Accommodation in spacious all weather proof Luxury Tents (24’ X 12’).
- Attached bathrooms with running water & basic toiletries.
- Morning bed Tea.
- Multi cuisine pure vegetarian dinning facility.
- Separate activity area for Aarti & Meditation.
- Yamunotri Temple tour & guide service.
- Escorted walks to near by Gangani Temple & villages.
- Ayurvedic massage & Astrologer is available on advance notice.
Dining in Camp Nirvana, Guptkashi
The multi cuisine restaurant at Camp Nirvana serves delectable fare. Tea is available throughout the day at the restaurant. Barbeque and bonfire evenings are also organised on request.
Activities at Camp Nirvana
Activities possible at Camp Nirvana
- Guided tour of Kedarnath Temple
- Yoga, Meditation & Astrology.
Adventure activities possible at Camp Nirvana Guptkashi
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking
- Sports activities: Badminton, Volley Ball, Cricket
Camp Nirvana Tariff Rate Card
|Accommodation Type - Luxury Tents||Rates (Single Room)||Rates (Double Room)|
|Luxury Swiss Camp||3500||4000|
Extra Bed Charges : 900
Taxes Payable : 10 %
Tariff Validity : 31 Mar 2016 (Please contact the hotel for latest prices)
How to Reach Hotel Camp Nirvana in Guptkashi
By Rail: Haridwar is nearest rail head (167 kms) to camp Nirvana in Guptkashi.